Symonds’ Building Control service, provided by
Vision, ensures that clients’ development
schemes throughout England and Wales comply with Building
Regulations, at both a design and construction stage.
We provide a practical, common sense approach
to building standards – giving design teams financial certainty at
the earliest possible stage of a project.
Our Building Control service also
- Structural and fire engineering appraisals
- Sustainability advice and assisting clients to achieve carbon
emission targets for new developments
- Assessments of public safety at sports grounds
- Securing open and derelict property
- Management of demolition projects
Our portfolio includes high profile
developments such as the BBC Media City on Salford Quays and
Belmarsh Prison at Greenwich.