This is not a training day as such but an
opportunity for a round table discussion which will enable
individuals to establish and develop their personal and corporate
strategies for health and safety.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to be certain that their
behaviour is consistent with the delivery of effective and
consistent health and safety performance amd has a need to
demonstrate positive health and safety leadership.
It is all too easy to say it was someone
else’s fault. This is an opportunity to take a critical but
beneficial look at yourself. Does your health and safety
behaviour and leadership skills come across in the right
way? Martin will help you find out the reality.
What is in it for me?
- Much has been written about behavioural safety, any amount of
it being somewhat baffling. Understand the basics so that you
can put them into practice.
- After an incident we invariably examine the behaviour of the
operative. This is an opportunity to look in the other
direction, i.e. management behaviour.
- Reflect on your mission and purpose in health and safety.
What are you trying to achieve?
- A chance to assess how well you are really doing in health and
safety at a personal level, i.e. your behaviour.
- Take the opportunity to bench mark yourself in an honest and
- Learn how to bring health and safety to life by making it
- Develop an action plan. What will you do differently
- We all talk a good game in health and safety but have we really
got what it takes to be a leader in the subject?
- Some are born leaders, the rest of us have to work at it!
Martin will help you gain the confidence to demonstrate health and
safety in a simple, practical but effective way.
Save £50 if you book 28 days in advance
How to book
online now or download our Registration
- Course literature
- CPD certificate
*Special offers apply to scheduled dates
only. Please contact us for offers and fees for in-house
All prices exclude VAT
In house training
To run this course in house,
contact us or fill out our
in house training enquiry form